secur32: add first SSPI test to actually see what work needs to be done

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Thu Aug 4 04:41:31 CDT 2005

* Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com> [03/08/05, 19:47:08]:

> you have to include your test into programs/winetest/Makefile.in too, to get
> your test into the winetest.exe, which delivers the results for
> http://test.winehq.org/data/ .

Whoops. Ok, sure. I'll fix that when I've fixed the patch.

> Please write the test either for QuerySecurityPackageInfoA or
> QuerySecurityPackageInfoW.

Huh? I think the correct function will automatically be called when I
call QuerySecurityPackageInfo() with either SEC_CHAR or SEC_WCHAR.
Or is that an unusual way to test? I can change it to use the ...A and
...W functions easily.

Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)