Inconsistency/bug with GetProcAddress

Boaz Harrosh wine at electrozaur.com
Sun Aug 7 12:16:00 CDT 2005

Mike McCormack wrote:

> You might be able to do it by staticly linking ntdll, kernel32 and
> user32 with wine-pthread/wine-kthread, and fixing the binary's address
> in memory, though that would probably be quite a bit of work.
>
> Mike

This is not a bad Idea for other stuff as well one thing that comes to
mined is winlib (self contained package). Though I admit I am not that
brave.
What would you do? a configure switch with alternate make targets. Could
you think of a way that would get accepted into the tree and be
regularly tested for?

Free Life
Boaz