MSXML3: initial implementation based on libxml2

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Mon Aug 8 02:21:37 CDT 2005

* On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

> Or just mmap'ed. That could be a reasonable workaround.

Ok folks, but my hands are off.  I just reported for everybody to know.
I am going to upgrade libxml2 packages (to v2.6.16).

If no any additional configure checks are needed, then fine.  But that's
strange, as user has to do hard work to discover his libxml2 is too old.
So I still think some version checks or so are needed to be implemented.