Linuxworld - meeting the guys at the Codeweavers booth

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 20:51:41 CDT 2005

Hi all!

I just got back from Linuxworld, and fortunately, I
found the Codeweavers booth!  I had the pleasure of
meeting both Aric Stewart and Rob Shearman (hope I
spelled your names right!); I wanted to meet Jeremy
too, but I was told that he was off at meetings.  In
any case, both Rob and Aric were very polite,
intelligent and full of humor!  From the booth, I
walked away with a CrossOver Office demo disc, some
Wine accessories (wine, as in the type you drink), and
some, ahem... Codeweavers prophylactics to protect
against Windows viruses, trojans, etc.  LOL!

Anyhow, I know this isn't exactly development related,
but I thought I'd share my experience with you all! :)
 Those Codeweavers guys rock!

Hijinio