Cursor Disappears and reappears

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 12:00:01 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:43 am, Kevin DeKorte wrote:
> Using Wine 20050725 and Lotus Notes 6.51 when I move my mouse to the
> database tabs or over the replication window the mouse disappears while I
> move over the tab or replicated databases and then reappears when I leave
> the list. The databases are highlighted, but having the mouse completely
> disappear is a little annoying. I don't remember it doing this with
> 20041202.
>
> Kevin

As a follow up I checked this on my XP machine and on that machine the cursor
changes from an arrow to a hand pointer. So maybe the cursor just did not
load correctly. So can a patch be done that if the cursor being selected is
bogus that it stays the arrow pointer.

Kevin

--
Get my public GnuPG key from