Software patents

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 24 11:19:00 CDT 2005

On Friday 13 May 2005 19:07, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
> Code using the C syntax described in the patent doesn't compile in winelib
> yet [snip].  Give me a week or two...

Imagine that, it seems I have once again imagined myself to have more spare
time than I really do.  Honestly, folks, I can't wait to lay into __TRY &
family -- especially since that work brings me closer to __try & family for
winelib, which, as far as I'm concerned, is unfinished business -- but I
simply am not in a position to do anything about it until I finish my
dissertation and take care of some other pressing matters.

Regardless, I am still alive and still plan to do this, sooner than later.  In
the meanwhile, I'm glad to see that the rest of you are being better wine
hackers than I!

"I'll be back,"

--
gmt