Need help debugging a memory corruption bug in shfldr_unixfs.c

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sat Aug 27 02:02:38 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 07:30:55PM -0700, Robert Shearman wrote:
> Andreas Mohr wrote:
> >In theory it's possible, but valgrind currently doesn't work with Wine any
> >more
> >(or rather the other way around), AFAIK.
> >

> It used to as of a few months ago. Have you tried it recently and found
> it not to work then?

Hmm, then I'm afraid I have to take all of the blame of the world on me and
crawl back into my dark cave.

I haven't tried it too much, only one attempt recently and I could have easily done
something wrong.

For reference, maybe you could show the command line to use (which wine binary etc.,
which parameters are useful)?
Do we have this in the Developers Guide already?
(err, no, we don't, it seems... we should!)

Andreas