wined3d - d3d9 regression testing 7_12_2005

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sun Aug 28 13:54:18 CDT 2005

Hi,
Just found the old mail, the following might be interesting:

> Thanks, I've got the game running how Battlefront looked.  Fonts are
> messed up, and some rendering problems, but it does run for me.
> Battlefront has a crashing problem I know Oliver knows how to fix.
Battlefield renders really fine if you disable the vertex shaders in winecfg.
The only remaining Direct3D problem are some glitches with the smoke and the
explosions. The font troubles don't seem to be D3D related, as some fonts are
shown correctly, for example the player names if you look at someone.