wined3d - d3d9 regression testing 7_12_2005

Ann & Jason Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Sun Aug 28 14:09:00 CDT 2005

Out of interest, does reversing this patch fix the wc3 fonts - If I recall
correctly if was the glTranslate calls which originally made the wc3 fonts
look correct, and I noticed in one of the patches Oliver changed them. He's
probably right, but just in case its worth a test

Try changing
glTranslatef(0.9 / This->stateBlock->viewport.Width, -0.9 /
This->stateBlock->viewport.Height, 0);

glTranslatef(1.0/This->stateBlock->viewport.Width,
-1.0/This->stateBlock->viewport.Height, 0);

in drawprim.c

Jason