[resend] atl.DllRegisterServer

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sun Aug 28 16:45:13 CDT 2005

Am Sonntag, 28. August 2005 18:31 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com> writes:
> > Hi Alexandre,
> >
> > anything wrong with this patch ?
>
> Well, the resource id is 1, so loading it with 0x65 is certainly not
> going to work. Were you planning to change the resource too?

Hi,

looks like i was confused by LoadLibraryEx. I found now that when buildin and
native version of a dll are present and nothing for the load order is
specified LoadLibraryEx loads the buildin version as long as
LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE is not specified. But when LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE
is specified it loads the native version.

Can this behavoir be change to load the same dll independend of
LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE ?

Bye Stefan