Possible theming bug?

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Tue Aug 30 03:32:31 CDT 2005

Hi,
Yesterday I updated CVS and tried the new theme system. While I find it
very impressive, I think I may have discovered a glaring problem with
it. I copied the WinXP "Luna" theme from my XP partition into the
Resources folder as directed by this week's WWN issue. It showed up in
the Appearances tab as "Windows XP style." It works quite well, shown
here: http://members.cox.net/jrliggett/screenshots/theme.png. After
deciding that I preferred the old style, I set the theme back to "(No
theme)" But, there was a problem: all the colors that the theme I had
before were still there (but no other visual effects)--and not the usual
dark gray/blue combination. Here's a shot of what I mean:
http://members.cox.net/jrliggett/screenshots/theme-bug.png

Is this type of behavior a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
James