Wine in relation to domains,accounts and such

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 1 11:49:30 CST 2005

Hi,

are there any plans (or need for that matter) to have domains and
accounts implemented like windows does. Do we need for example a SID of
our own or should we able to generate one (winecfg ?). Apart from the
numerous stubs there doesn't seem to be much in place, please correct me
if I'm wrong. One thing I already saw that we don't have a SECURITY
branch in our HKLM.

It's not that I'm looking for something to do right now, but just a
general question.

Any idea's, thoughts ?

Cheers,

Paul.