[dib.c] 3. Remove identity colormap changing for monochrome bitmaps

Oldrich Jedlicka oldium.pro at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 1 12:22:51 CST 2005

Thanks Alexandre,

I will have a look at it more closely as the inverted colors in monochrome
bitmaps are maybe a more general problem - if BitBlt is using palette of both
bitmaps and in copying from XImage into DIB it is inverted again - I will
check it.

Actually I discovered this first time as the palette is set to NULL
(descr.palentry = NULL) in X11DRV_DIB_DoCopyDIBSection.

Oldrich.