advpack: Handle dwFlags for DelNode with tests

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Dec 1 11:21:56 CST 2005

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:28:29 +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>> +        /* Generate a path with wildcard suitable for iterating */
>> +        if (CharPrevA(szFilename, szFilename + iLen) != "\\")
>> +        {

James, it should be

if (CharPrevA(szFilename, szFilename + iLen) != '\\')
{
}

Note the single quotes, which makes this a character instead of a string
(so it can be compared using !=). Yes, C is a very silly language indeed.
You need to use '' when strcatting as well, if you are actually dealing
with backslashes.

(and yeah, I've made the same mistake too before ... Wine is a great way
to learn C ;)

thanks -mike