A better workaround for compiling on FC4/x86_64

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Sun Dec 4 21:39:50 CST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 09:26 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> > I'm posting the script here in hope that it will be useful for some Wine
> > users.  I'm not sure it it merits inclusion in Wine, but I would not
> > object.
>
> Fedora should probably provide foo-devel-32bit development packages too.

They are provided for some basic libraries, such as zlib and ncurses.
Other libraries, such as cups, as missing, but my script can remedy it,
because the only missing file is the symlink to *.so for the linker.

Unfortunately, openssl support cannot be fixed by the script
since /usr/include/openssl/opensslconf-i386.h is missing.  That's where
a development package would be very helpful.

I see it's not fixed in RawHide yet, so we'll have to deal with such
issues for some time.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin