Missing WGL function declarations in wingdi.h

Aric Cyr aric.cyr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:05:33 CST 2005

On 12/6/05, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer at free.fr> writes:
>
> > Well, this is the big question. I think we should ask Alexandre what happens
> > in the Wine build system if a symbol is exported both by a Win32 DLL (here
> > OpenGL32.DLL) and a Linux ELF DLL (here libGL.so) and a Wine DLL requires to
> > be linked to both.
>
> The Win32 DLL will take precedence, so everything would get linked to
> opengl32, which is probably not what you want.

Okay, so GetProcAddress() for all wgl functions seems to be the way to
go, correct?  I'll implement it that way so that opengl32.dll doesn't
get pulled into wined3d via IMPORTS.
It is not a big change anyways, since there are already glX function
pointers for some functions.  I'll just change them all to their wgl
equivalents and add the standard functions as well.

--
Aric Cyr <Aric.Cyr at gmail dot com>    (http://acyr.net)