[opengl] WGL_render_texture / WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float

Toan T Nguyen nguyenthetoan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:41:04 CST 2005

Hi,

Here is the short error with your latest patch:

fixme:opengl:wglChoosePixelFormatARB unused pfAttribFList
err:opengl:ConvertAttribWGLtoGLX buggy 40 GLX_BUFFER_SIZE default to 32
freeglut  ERROR:  Function <glutWireTorus> called without first
calling 'glutInit'.

It seems there's problem in the glut32.dll as well, because q2e runs
perfectly. The full error (with WINEDEBUG is attached).

Toan