Wine release 0.9.3

rmkml rmkml at free.fr
Fri Dec 9 02:19:42 CST 2005

Hi,
Wine compiled fail :
  gcc -c -I. -I. -I../include -I../include  -D__WINESRC__  -Wall -pipe
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -fno-strict-aliasing -gstabs+ -Wpointer-arith
-g -O2  -o snapshot.o snapshot.c
  In file included from snapshot.c:33:
  ../include/winternl.h:2040: parse error before "va_list"
  ../include/winternl.h:2212: parse error before "va_list"
  ../include/winternl.h:2213: parse error before "va_list"
  make[1]: *** [snapshot.o] Error 1

no pb compile wine092.
thx for your help
Rmkml