MB_USEGLYPHCHARS glyph table

Willie Sippel willie at zeitgeistmedia.net
Sun Dec 11 18:41:56 CST 2005

Hi there.

I just tried to find out why Poser won't display any fonts (no luck, BTW),
when I noticed the obviously quite common "MB_USEGLYPHCHARS not supported"
fixme. I don't know if it's related to the missing fonts thing, so I googled
a little. In case someone wants to implement this (the unicode stuff is _way_
over my head), I found this description and a glyph table - there seems to be
next to know useful info on MB_USEGLYPHCHARS on MSDN, so maybe it helps:

http://blogs.msdn.com/michkap/archive/2005/02/26/381020.aspx

Ciao,
Willie

--