chdir to /tmp/.wine-1000/server-307-6930068 : No such file or directory

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:00:39 CST 2005

I havent seen this mentioned in this thread yet, but did you try make
distclean, and/or completely blowing away the directory you checked out
wine into, and checking it out fresh?

Another idea is to go ahead and create the directory, since it cant cd
into it, and see what happens when you do that..

Also, make sure that there arent any stale wine process hanging around
(either wineserver, wine, or wine-preloader), that might be locking the
new server from spawing into a new directory.

Dustin