Continuum Attached logs

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Dec 17 15:27:47 CST 2005

Saturday, December 17, 2005, 2:08:53 PM, Corey McClymonds wrote:
> Sorry about that, it would appear the logs aren't on the previous email of mine, so here they are.
Don't post big attachments, and please, don't use html e-mail as well.
Thank you.

Please open a bug in bugzilla and _attach_ this information to the bug.

Looking at your trace I don't see anything that indicates what the
problem is, or what is so complicated about startup sequence of this
game. You need to do some more research...

Vitaliy.