Steam Winsock regression

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Tue Dec 20 03:06:15 CST 2005

I did some more testing and found that the fix to the problem was
committed December 5:
http://www.winehq.com/pipermail/wine-cvs/2005-December/019660.html

Before that point, wine gives me these fixme's and my router dies:
fixme:winsock:convert_af_w2u unhandled Windows address family 0
fixme:winsock:convert_proto_w2u unhandled Windows socket protocol 0

I hope they prove to be useful.

James