[lostwages] Remove winetools from download page

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:42:14 CST 2005

I'm going to have to side with Vitaliy on this one.  I've helped
dozens of users in #winehq that have had problems with wine due to
winetools since we made the changes to remove the .config file.
Apparently winetools has been upgraded to work with 0.9x versions of
wine, this is great news although I don't think we want to promote
winetools to users if the authors aren't going to help out in #winehq
and provide better overall support.

Chris