continuosly calling the function from winelib failing - stack overflow

Ananth M mekaananth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 03:38:10 CST 2005

Hi
     I am able to successfully convert the windows dll into .so file and I
am able to call the functions exported by dll from the winelib application.
     But if I call those functions from winelib application continuously for
1000 times , in a loop, then  wine is crashing with the following error

err:seh:setup_exception stack overflow 28 bytes in thread 0025

     Then I tried calling the stub function itself in the loop (commented
the code in stub function such that , it wont call the dll function )

      Still I am getting the same error.

     Can any one faced this problem ?

Can any one help on the same

Thank you