[lostwages] Remove winetools from download page

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 19:16:17 CST 2005

On 12/23/05, Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
> Friday, December 23, 2005, 11:36:16 AM, wino at piments.com wrote:
> > I suppose everyone needs to feel important somewhere - some more than
> > others.
>
> Before we get personal, and start discussing who did what, please stop by
> on #winehq.

So it's NO?

Fine with me, let the flame war begin!

Were do you get that it's illegal ? WTF is this? You can install IE,
DCOM, MDAC, etc etc....
in Wine even without Wine Tools so your saying Wine is illegal because
it lets people install IE when they don't have a Windows licence.

And if you want to bitch and cry about helping people, there is a
simple fix, don't help them. Ignore there post or just say im sorry I
dont use WT ....

I believe we should have  SPREAD FIREFOX LOGO'S on the front page! IE
is Illegal and "Vitaliy" has pointed this out! So you flame about the
removal of WT and I will flame about the inclusion of Spread FireFox!

This is going to get ugly fast.........