[d3d9/device.c] IDirect3DDevice9Impl_GetDepthStencilSurface problem

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 08:07:51 CST 2005

> When I did a "> 0x1" instead of "!= NULL" at the
> check before it
> crashed, I bypassed the crash.  It ended crashing at
> a similar point
> and I did it again.  Then I was able to actually run
> the game to the
> point of controlling the ship, as long as it didn't
> crash first.  I
> did like getting that far, but it was horribly
> unstable.  I spent a
> while trying to trace a source of the 1 but found
> nothing.

I've just put up a small website that you can get a
diff of my wine as of today from
http://www.oliverthered.f2s.com/projects/wine/ with
the diff you should be able to run Pirates and Axis
and Allies 2 okish, I haven't checked half life 2 or
far cry yet.

The diff still has some 'alpha' work in it that I'm
cleaning up at the moment (well as soon as I've run a
spell checker on my website!).

Oliver.