RICHEDIT again

Krzysztof Foltman kfoltman at portal.onet.pl
Fri Feb 4 02:18:13 CST 2005

It seems that I already have something useful. I've added multilevel
undo/redo, GetCharFormat/SetCharFormat (very incomplete) and modify
flag, and cleaned up the code a lot. The source code is downloadable
from here:

     http://foltman.com/richtext-20050204.tar.gz

I'll try to add handlers for basic editing messages (like WM_SETTEXT)
and maybe notifications too, DLLize it and then make a Wine patch out of
it. Is that OK ?

It's not like everything is done the way it should be (for instance,
coordinate system is still pixel-based and not twips-based), but in this
stage the risk of having to constantly rewrite everyone else's code is
much lower.

Krzysztof