[oleaut32/typelib.c] TLB_ReadTypeLib question

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Mon Feb 7 17:56:51 CST 2005

Le lun 07/02/2005 à 11:08, Paul Vriens a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> while browsing through typelib.c I saw:
>
>     287  */
>     288 int TLB_ReadTypeLib(LPCWSTR file, INT index, ITypeLib2
> **ppTypelib);
>     289
>     290 HRESULT WINAPI LoadTypeLib(
>
> Is line 288 supposed to be there ?

I only see a function declaration, nothing wrong by itself.

But TLB_ReadTypeLib is only used in that file, so adding static should
be good, and as it's only called in one place, just changing it's
location in the file would remove the need for the declaration I guess
(it might depend on what the function does, and if it can call itself
recursively).

Lastly, there's a typelib.h in the same dir. Maybe just moving the
declaration there would do the trick (but I don't think so, as it should
really be static).

Vincent