Problems with wine-patches

Tom twickline at sitestar.net
Thu Feb 10 13:50:06 CST 2005

Paul Vriens wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 19:33, Jeremy White wrote:
>

>>>Tom asked me to let his opengl patch trough, so I did that list.

Thanks Ivan...

>>Is it just a problem of upping the default 40K size?  afair,
>>that's the mailman default.  Perhaps we should just raise it.

I would say Yes... The 40K size limit isn't just on these list but alot
of other list out there.
The only problem with 40K is its arcane!  This was the limit 10 years
ago when people had
9600 and 14400 modems.

>>Cheers,
>>
>>Jer
>>

>My patch was a mere 3815 bytes (gzipped 1055), so that can't be it.
>
>Paul.

This was my test message :
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2005/02/0054.html
The patch I was trying to send was status-5.diff about 20K if I remember
correct..
I bounced for two day's before it cleared up.

Juan Lang sent a bounce test :
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2005/01/0555.html

So your not alone...........  :-)

Tom