Problems with wine-patches

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:21:16 CST 2005

Jeremy White wrote:
>>Tom asked me to let his opengl patch trough, so I did that list.
>

> Is it just a problem of upping the default 40K size?  afair,
> that's the mailman default.  Perhaps we should just raise it.

The wine-patches list is 80KB, but the others are 40. The main reason I
have left them that size is that occasionally someone's computer gets
infected and starts spamming the list with legitimate from addresses.
The size limit occasionally helps block them. I don't think the limit is
causing problems; most people on the list understand how it works.
Though I have no idea what happened to Paul's posts.