portability fixes (yet another attempt)

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue Feb 15 20:48:32 CST 2005

Thomas Weidenmueller wrote:

> My attempt was to impove code sharing between both projects, and this is
> _exactly_ what Dmitry suggested.

My understanding was that Dmitry suggested you modify your headers, not
ours.

> I'm not paid for doing this so if you
> don't even want to give it the slightest chance then I don't care at
> all, at least I would've helped out merging a not-101% perfect patch.
> Again, this doesn't fix reactos at all (not that it changed anything
> other than dependencies to libunicode), it rather fixes wine. If you
> trash it right now, I honestly don't care, then someone else can do it -
> or not...

If you want to get your patches accepted, you need to test them, whether
you're paid to do it or not.  For example, where is the following defined?

+/* Define to 1 if you have the `strtoul' function. */
+#undef HAVE_STRTOUL

Mike