[shell32tests/shelllink.c] Use aliases for ordinals

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 16 04:14:14 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 10:58, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Paul Vriens wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this makes the crosstest compile work again for shell32. Result tested
> > on win98/winxp.
> >
> > Changelog:
> >    Use aliases for calls to ordinals.
>
> As far as I know, SHILCreateFromPath, ILFree and ILIsEqual are all
> exported by name on Windows. So, IMHO, unless we find a problem running
> the test on some Windows versions it would be better to fix MinGW.
Hi,

I've looked with PEExplorer on my win2k system and I can't see them in
the exported list by name.

After adding a alias for SHILCreateFromPath I was able to compile the
crosstest.

The test (shell32_crosstest.exe) failed however with a message stating
that ILFree and, after I've added an alias for that one, ILISEqual were
not exported by shell32.dll.

21/28/155 and 162 are exported as ordinals by shell32.dll (version
5.0.3900.7009) on Windows 2000 Professional.

Cheers,

Paul.