[shell32tests/shelllink.c] Use aliases for ordinals (resend/rediff)

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 04:53:33 CST 2005

Hi Hans,

Naively, I was wondering if what Rolf said:

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 13:31, Rolf Kalbermatter wrote:
> Later after the court case they documented most of those
> formely undocumented APIs and also included them back into the next
> SDK release.

... would mean that the MinGW team would now accept at least some of
the extra w32lib patches?

In either case, I think it would be useful if a simple .tar.gz
(and/or .zip) file containing all the patches were available from
your website.  The MinGW people can then link to this page with
whatever disclaimer they feel necessary.

Cheers,

Paul.