unable to maintain application despite of maintainer status

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Fri Feb 18 09:57:12 CST 2005

Le vendredi 18 février 2005 à 13:30 +0100, Udo Rader a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I've just become the maintainer of an application
> (http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=2002) and tried to do
> something meaningful with my new status but either I get "insufficient
> privileges" (eg. when trying to "add notes") or nothing useful happens.

Thanks for reporting, I will send a patch in a few minutes to fix this.

> I am also not able to post screenshots for the apps, instead I (and
> certain other wine-related people) are emailed that somebody (me in
> fact!) has submitted a screenshot for the application.

Your screenshot has been submitted but has to be reviewed. This should
not happen (you should be able to add screenshot without an
administrator review your screenshot) so that I'll fix this bug this
afternoon too.