World Of Warcraft /IDirect3DDevice9Impl_SetVertexShader

Alex Woods wine-devel at giblets.org
Fri Feb 18 16:07:03 CST 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 10:50:46PM +0100, Paul van Schayck wrote:
> And the game runned in some kind of semi-managed mode. Not sure how to
> descripe it. Performance of the main screen actually looked better
> than cedega.

I've only seen the game load up to the account login stage, but I
think I might know what's causing what you're describing.  I know that
my current AMD64 build of wine doesn't hook up to XRandR properly, and
so stuff keeps the size and refresh rate of my desktop.  I know WoW is
meant to set 60Hz, but in my case it couldn't and didn't and looked
lovely ;)

--
Alex