unable to maintain application despite of maintainer status

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Fri Feb 18 18:04:09 CST 2005

Le vendredi 18 février 2005 à 10:25 -0800, Scott Ritchie a écrit :
> Thanks for being so on the ball on these things.  Which reminds me, I've
> got more bug reports :)
>
> Delete Version doesn't work (tells me I need to login),

fixed in a patch sent right after your first message (not committed yet)

> supermaintainer's can't edit notes (as you found), and the newest

fixed in a patch sent right after your first message (not committed yet)

> version 20050211 needs to be added to the database.  There's supposed to
> be a script with each new version that does that alongside updating the
> documentation - talk to Jeremy Newman about it.

The versions are automatically added and 20050211 is already in the list
when editing versions (at least I saw it since the first day and it's
still here, can you re-check ?).

> Also it might be prudent to eliminate all versions before, say, October
> 2004 and just list them all as "Archaic Wine Vintage" or something.
> There's probably no reason for the scrolldown version box to be that big
> when we don't even have any entries for apps working before, say,
> October 2004.

That's a suggestion we might discuss with others. On the other hand, the
purpose of this version drop down list is that you know with what
version the application was last tested with. But you are right if the
list become too long we might want to make it smaller.