World Of Warcraft

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Feb 21 03:58:31 CST 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:58:26AM +0000, Alex Woods wrote:
> Yes, doesn't look any different though.  I did notice that with either
> patch I get this though:
>
> 0009:warn:opengl:wglGetProcAddress Did not find extension wglGetExtensionsStringARB in either Wine or your OpenGL library.
>
> Whereas without the patches I get this:
>
> 0009:trace:opengl:wglGetProcAddress (wglGetExtensionsStringARB)
> 0009:trace:opengl:wglGetProcAddress  returning WGL function (0x561cbf90)
> 0009:trace:opengl:wglGetCurrentDC ()
> 0009:trace:opengl:wglGetCurrentDC  returning 0x7b8 (GL context 0x780d7fd8 - Wine context 0x5593f478)
> 0009:trace:opengl:wglGetExtensionsStringARB () returning "WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_EXT_extensions_string"
>
> So something must be broken ;)

Can you send me the same snippet of log but with the patch you sent the
other day ? It's just to be sure that it correctly advertises the three new
extensions you added in your patch :)

If all the wglGetProcAddress lines were in the log too, it would even be
better (i.e. even if the application does not use the new functions, we can
check if it even tries to get new ones compared to a log without your
patch).

    Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/