A call to fix the BeginPaint issue

Nick Hornback vidar268 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 21:20:17 CST 2005

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> There is a lot of interest in fixing it, but it's
> far from trivial
> especially for apps that I don't have. You can help
> by posting traces
> (+server,+win,+message is usually a good start) of
> the offending
> behavior.

I just checked out cvs today, and I noticed the issue
has been fixed, likely due to this patch:

http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2005/02/0422.html

Just wanted to report in to say all is working again.
Thanks guys. I tried sending a trace over earlier, by
the way, but spam guard blocked it every time I tried
doing that.

--Nick Hornback