Space Empires: Starfury

Adam Babcock ababcock at nemesys.ca
Fri Feb 25 20:56:03 CST 2005

I have posted to the list before about this game. Anyway, a group of us
over at the publisher's forum really want to see this game running, so
we will be getting in #starfury on freenode this saturday to try and get
it to run. We would really appreciate the help if anyone from the list
with a more technical background on the inner workings of wine would
join in and help. We've set a starting time of around 15h00 UTC, so if
any of you wanted to join in, would be greatly appreciated.