wsock32 conformance test

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 09:38:49 CST 2005

Hey guys, nice work.  Minor comments below:

> +/* we often pass this size by reference */
> +int sizeofSOCKADDR_IN = sizeof(SOCKADDR_IN);

When you pass it by reference, you don't reinitialize it after a call that
might modify it, e.g. here:
> +	/* get port number */
> +	getsockname(*sock, (SOCKADDR *) &tmpAddr, &sizeofSOCKADDR_IN);

I think it'd be safer to declare a local int initialized to
sizeof(SOCKADDR_IN) and pass this by ref instead.

> +	for (connIndex = 0; connIndex < NUM_CLIENTS; connIndex++) {
> +			/* accept connection */
> +			tmpSock = accept(*sock, (SOCKADDR *) &tmpSockAddr,
&sizeofSOCKADDR_IN);

Your indenting's off here.  (Do you have to use tabs?  Ick.)

> +	connection->serverThread.Handle = CreateThread(NULL, 0,
(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE) &BlockingServerConnection_Run, connection, 0,
&connection->serverThread.ID);

Please wrap long lines.

> +	const int numTests = 3;

Might as well make that static too.