New uninstaller

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sat Feb 26 00:54:56 CST 2005

Jonathan Ernst wrote:

> Ok I did it, but the listbox should be updated when the user ask to
> uninstall someting OR the user changes the filter string ? How can I do
> that using only WM_INITDIALOG ?

You can get notifications from the controls that things change.  For
example, the edit control will send a WM_COMMAND( EN_CHANGE ) when the
contents change.

WM_INITDIALOG is just for setting things up.

So create a function like fill_combo_box(), and call it whenever you
need to update the combo box... when handling WM_COMMAND( EN_CHANGE ),
WM_INITDIALOG, etc.

Mike