vartest.c - major pain in the build process

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 02:56:23 CST 2005

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Why? What prevents someone to run the tests manually in interactive mode
> once a day? If that someone can't or won't do it, then we have to find
> another someone. I'm pretty sure that there are enough not lazy people
> wishing to help we could to choose from.

We can just have winrash run in interactive mode. Once tests are ready to run, a message pops up
saying "new tests available" or something of the sort, the user then chooses to run them now or
later, like the windows automatic updates. Like this we could test both visible and invisible
desktops, and could have a fair amount of results for both environments.

Ivan.