Use of Favourite instead a Favorite in our regedit

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 28 04:05:02 CST 2005

Hi,

while looking through some registries (via regedit) on several windows
versions and Wine, I saw that we use Favourites/Favourite etc.. instead
of Favorites/Favorite in our regedit implementation.

Is this deliberate or should I create a patch for this?

The patch will also change ID_FAVOURITES_MENU,
ID_FAVOURITES_ADDTOFAVOURITES,ID_FAVOURITES_REMOVEFAVOURITE.

I know it's not a functional change, but hey, one has to be busy.

Cheers,

Paul