Crash in Polar Precision Performance Software

Ron Jensen etech at jentronics.com
Mon Feb 28 17:30:34 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 16:11 -0600, Robert Shearman wrote:
> Ron Jensen wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >This trace is from Polar's Precision Performance Software
> >http://www.codeweavers.com/site/compatibility/browse/name?app_id=681
> >running on CVS wine.
> >
> >This crash happens with CVS wine, and wine I compiled from
> >http://ftp.codeweavers.com/pub/crossover/office/source/office-src-4.1.0.tgz
> >It does not happen with the precompiled binaries in CXOffice's Loki installer.
> >
> >Can someone give me a clue as to were to start looking to fix this?
> >

> What version of the precompiled binaries are you using?
>
> Rob

20040716 according to the About WINE dialog box...  This is the same
version in the sources mentioned above, unless there were patches or CVS
updates applied...  Perhaps I should pull down a copy of 200406xx and
see if that works?

Which version of GCC does (did) Code Weavers use to make the 4.1.0
release?

Thanks,

Ron