December 2004 - more patches than you can shake a stick at

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sun Jan 2 10:45:57 CST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 17:07 +0100, Maxime Bellengé wrote:
> Happy new year everybody !
>
> In your list, you forgot your big work on systray. Do you see in your
> crystal ball if/when it will be merged ?

We'll see ;) Every so often I do a sprint on that patch, and each time
it gets a bit closer to what Alexandre wants.

The main problem is that I don't actually know what his vision for this
code is, he never spells it out. So each time I improve it a few times
but it's still not good enough, and I get bored/frustrated and move onto
something else.

I'll probably return to it in a few months. If somebody else wants to
run with it of course they are welcome to do so.

thanks -mike