Warnings left when compiling on GNU/Linux

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Jan 5 19:31:58 CST 2005

Le mer 05/01/2005 à 15:12, Walt Ogburn a écrit :
> Hi Gerald,
>
> The metafile.c warning is because of a test that is commented out in
> dlls/gdi/test/metafile.c.  It's commented out instead of protected with
> todo because it doesn't just fail, it crashes.  Perhaps the rtlstr test
> warnings are there for similar reasons.

The rtlstr tests are commented out because they use a loop (to iterate
through chars), and some of them are ok and some others are not.

So if we put them in a simple ok test, we'll get failures for some
chars, and if we put them in a todo block, then we'll get failures for
all the other cases which work fine.

We could get on with a todo_table listing for which chars we fail, but I
think (Dmitry can correct me as I'm likely wrong here) these tests are
locale-dependant, so we're in for more problems using that method.

IOW, don't count those tests to be uncommented tomorrow morning.