Warnings left when compiling on GNU/Linux

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Jan 6 09:22:22 CST 2005

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

> So if we put them in a simple ok test, we'll get failures for some
> chars, and if we put them in a todo block, then we'll get failures for
> all the other cases which work fine.
>
> We could get on with a todo_table listing for which chars we fail, but I
> think (Dmitry can correct me as I'm likely wrong here) these tests are
> locale-dependant, so we're in for more problems using that method.

The tests should be fixed to not hardcode character values (or maybe
only test a-z), we don't use the exact same Unicode tables as
Microsoft so the test will never succeed 100%, and this won't be fixed
unless we find an app that requires it. We don't want to provide our
own Unicode tables just to satisfy the tests.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org