Fwd: Foobar2000 audio player Regression

Nick Hornback vidar268 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 12:26:29 CST 2005

http://img20.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img20&image=w1ifoobar.gif

>> 2) It takes 100% cpu. In the 20041019 release, it
>> hovered around 5% cpu (on my athlon 64 3200+),
which
>> was excellent because that beat most native linux
>> audio players.
>>
>> I have since found out that if you use a the
builtin
>> comctrl32.dll, none of the window repaints at all.
>> In previous wine releases, using the builtin
>> comctrl32.dll would just create minor glitches (ex.
>> the status bar wouldn't update).
>>

> The drawing issues look like a regression in the
> toolbar code. I'll take
> a look.

Is there any update on this? I just checked out the
cvs  a couple days ago and both issues (toolbars don't
repaint, and 100% cpu useage) are still present. The
faulty patch, http://cvs.winehq.org/patch.py?id=14371
as mentioned earlier still seems to be applied.

-- Nick Hornback