USER32: result of ScrollBar functions review (4th try)

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Sat Jan 8 16:11:58 CST 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 21:44, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> > +    if (nBar == SB_CTL)
> > + FIXME("needs to send SMB_SETRANGE when SB_CTL\n");
> > +        //return SendMessageW(hwnd, SBM_SETRANGE,
> > (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)0); return TRUE;
>
> There's no reason to add a FIXME, calling SetScrollInfo is
> perfectly fine and it's what Windows does too, we even have a
> test for it.
Sorry. It will be removed in next try.

> Also please send separate changes as separate patches,
> especially when you are renaming functions which causes a lot
> of changes all over and makes it hard to see what else is
> changing.
:( How I can send changes as separate patches if I do all fixes
in the same time? Really, I will try do as you tell me when it
is possible.
The patch we talk about has too few chances to be separated...
Well, will wait for next try...

P.S.
Can anyone help me with test function for scroll? I make scroll.c
in user/tests and try to write...
How I do handle a winetest_interactive? How I can do message loop
(Get-Translate-Dispatch) and call some functions at the same
time? Where is the best example for it?

--
Lav
Vitaly Lipatov