[LOSTWAGES] Add regedit janitorial project

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Mon Jan 10 01:31:26 CST 2005

Mike McCormack wrote:

> ChangeLog:
> * Add regedit janitorial project

>   Janitorial Projects
>
> Any self respecting project has a Janitorial project (e.g. Kernel
> Janitor's List <http://janitor.kernelnewbies.org>), and it's high time
> that we have one too. What is there to clean up? Well, lots of things! :)
>

>     Regedit fixes
>
> Regedit lacks a few features. We need to improve regedit to:
>
>     * Allow display and editting of binary (REG_BINARY) values.
>     * Allow display and editting of multi-string (REG_SZ_MULTI) values.
>     * Import registry files regerated by Windows 2000 regedit
Are you sure this is a janitorial project? It sounds to me more like a
normal development work and not janitorial. It would better fit into
"tasks" or the "todo" lists.

bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart